Странице

12. 2. 2017.

Last minute Valentine cards

It's only two days until Valentine's day. Have you prepared a perfect Valentine card? Are you still looking? Take a look at these digital printable Valentine cards and choose the perfect one. If you're looking for a geek, nerd or movie quote message, you should definitely check these Valentine cards.

All cards are instant download printable digital files in 300 dpi high resolution, ready for printing, with trim and fold marks.

'Moon of my life', love quote from Game of Thrones, is available in two variants - with distressed background and dark blue background.

Moon of my life with distressed background

Moon of my life with dark blue background

I love you and I know you know - Valentine card with reference to Star Wars quote.

I love you and I know you know

Notice me Senpai version 1 and Notice me Senpai version 2 - anime / manga pastel goth themed Valentine cards.

Notice me Senpai version 1

Notice me Senpai version 2


You jump, I jump, remember? - Valentine card with love quote from the Titanic movie.

You jump, I jump, remember?


You're my cutie Pi - impress your nerdy crush with these Valentine cards, with galaxy background or polka dots background.

You're my cutie Pi galaxy background

You're my cutie Pi polka dots background

You're the Sun of my galaxy - Valentine card with universal love message, written on galaxy background.

You're the Sun of my galaxy


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар