Странице

22. 9. 2014.

Introducing my original dragon eggs

These dragon eggs are my original creations. Different egg color represents different dragon specie. Eggs come with a story (legend) about dragon written on an ancient looking scroll. Each dragon specie has different story, which is also my original work. 

This is how the dragon egg looks in its natural environment. The scroll is tied with satin ribbon. The collection of my dragon eggs can be seen in my Etsy shop



Currently I offer 8 different species of dragon eggs, with 8 different stories, including twin dragons specie, plus Game of Thrones inspired dragon eggs (set of 3 eggs), but custom orders are welcome. I already made custom order dragon eggs, so all your wishes can be discussed, and hopefully come to life. You can place an order in my Etsy shop, or directly from me, by writing me a private message on my g+ profile or facebook page.




Dragon eggs are made on a wooden egg base, size differs between regular chicken egg (size S), goose egg (two sizes - M and L)) and emu egg (size XXL).



#dragon #dragons #dragonegg #fantasy #fantasycreatures #motherofdragons #legend #ancient #scroll #dragonstory #GameOfThrones #GoT #Targaryen #Daenerys #DaenerysTargaryen #dracarys #draco #stormborn #cosplay #drogon #viserion #rhaegal #ASOIAF #cosplayaccessories #竜の卵 竜の卵 竜の卵と竜物語

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар