Странице

2. 9. 2014.

Flowers, hair accessory and bridal accessory

I've opened a brand new shop on Etsy! I named this new shop Wendy's Flower Shop. This is my second shop, and it's flowers only shop, because flowers deserve to be independent ;)

In this shop I offer various types of flowers, which can be finished as brooch pins, or hair accessory. I also have special flowers for brides. Most of flowers can be used for different crafts, since I left my customers to choose whatever finishing they like.

From most simple flowers, to rich flowers with freshwater pearls or gemstones - there is a flower to suit everyone's taste and needs. Browse my shop, and if you cannot find what you are looking for, contact me, I will be more than happy to make flowers just for you.

If you are skilled in crafting, you can buy downloadable Step by Step PDF tutorial, and make your own flowers. 



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар